Thursday, September 25, 2008

Garage Sale

The garage sale was a success! We managed to bring in $400.00 and get rid of a bunch of stuff! All though looking around the house you would not be able to tell....:)

Unfortunately, the $400 had to be spent on a new A/C unit. Just what we wanted to spend money on right before a year long road trip. Ahhh, such is life!

We have plenty to do the next few weeks. My Real Estate career will be on hold at the end of the month. (A big thank you to all my wonderful clients!) I will be parking my license at GGAR. I will still be allowed to take referrals, so if anyone is looking to buy or sell, let me know and I can refer you to a wonderful Realtor.

Well, I am taking Shane to his art class, then will dropping by Goodwill to unload another few bags of clothes. I can not believe how many bags of unwanted clothes we have! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment