Thursday, February 19, 2009

Trip to New Mexico

Tomorrow I will be leaving on an airplane with my friend, Lisa, headed to New Mexico. We will meet up with our friend, Jill in Albuquerque. We plan to stay both nights in Abq. with a possible side trip to Santa Fe for an awesome New Mexican meal at Maria's. (Bring on the green chilies)

The main purpose of our trip is to find a Bridal Gown for Jill. And, Bridesmaid dresses for Lisa and myself. I have spent the last few days looking over Bridal magazines and searching for Bridal shops via the internet. Jill is a bit behind on her wedding plans so, my focus will be to get her back in line and take some of the stress off her shoulders before I head out again. I have been honored to be asked to be her Matron of Honor. Unfortunately, I will be of little help after this weekend as I will be in Washington and possibly Montana for the later stages of the wedding plans. In fact, I will not be back to New Mexico until a few days prior to the wedding.

I am thankful I have such a wonderful husband. I truly appreciate all his hardwork and his willingness to let me have this time with my friends.
He will be in charge of our delightful trio for the weekend and is planning a few outtings to keep them all busy and happy. I'm going to miss them, but I'm looking forward to my friends too.

3 comments:

Rayven Perkins, The Surrogate Mom said...

We were just up in Montana last month. Be sure and bring you snowshoes!

BIG TRIP YEPEE! said...

Thanks for the advice. I forgot that was snow country up there!

BIG TRIP YEPEE! said...

We'd love to go someplace and get snowed in. We've only experienced IL snowfall. I want feet of snow not inches. I hear snowshoing is a lot of fun and a great workout. Why were you in Montana?

Post a Comment